Sunday, June 8, 2008

Purpose of this Blog and Conference

This blog will follow my travails at the the Gartner Integration Summit conference June 8 through 11 in Orlando, Fl.  My goal is to publish as near time as is possible what I am seeing

I choose this conference based upon a few factors:

  1. Location and timing - East Coast and end of the school year
  2. Experience - I spoke at this summit 18 months ago and really enjoyed the conference
  3. Size - size is not too small or big - feels more intimate than say Tech-Ed but a tiny niche conference
  4. We are looking into SOA heavily

For tools, I am using blogger.com to actually write the blog, LiveWriter form Microsoft to write the blog in (nice functionality) and will host the files on Wonderfile (still passes the Wachovia proxy test)..

No comments: